Monday, November 23, 2015

November 23, 2015 New Area S'good

So this week was hectic! since we both didn't really know anything about the area, because he doesn't speak the language, and because I have to pretty much teach everything hahah!

but it was an amazing week and this next week should be even better! we are finding many people to teach and I know we will only get more:) we have transfers next week and so ill see if I get to stay here another week, or if one of us will leave!

though this change is hard I know that if I just don't worry, everything is going to be just fine:)

just like our mission president said to us at the conference, "if you can fix it, dont worry."  "if you cant fix it, dont worry."  either way dont worry. just do your best and the lord will be there to do the rest:)

my last comp left me with a sweet quote and I wanna share it with you guys:)

"I searched for myself and I could not find,
I searched for my god and I could not see,
I searched for my Brother and I found all three."

keep it real back home.
SHOUTOUT TO NAYELY IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY LAST WEEK AND SHE GOES TO THE MTC THIS WEEK!
SHOUTOUT TO TANNER DAVISON HE LEAVES FOR HIS MISSION THIS WEEK!!!

elder fuchs




No comments:

Post a Comment