Monday, November 16, 2015

November 16, 2015 Emergency Transfer?


sooo our transfer only ends in 2 weeks, but i got emergency transferred because an elder ran away in the middle of the night and his companion only speaks portuguese which is super convenient because we are in the part of our mission where they speak english..

so.. sweet hahaha it was hard to say goodbye to my father (trainer) and my district! they are awesome but now im doing well here!!

dont have too much to say or too much time to say it! so all i have to say is that i am learning a lot and its helping me so much. 

Please pray for me, its hard teaching the lessons bymyself, and i can use all the help from the lord that i can get.. 

thank you guys so much
if you ever need anything don't hesitate to email me:)

elder fuchs

Alma 5:26-28  - Are we doing all we can?

Alma 13:24,25  - The time is coming.

Alma 14. - alma and amulek are savage for this.








No comments:

Post a Comment