Monday, December 5, 2016

December 5, 2016, New Transfer! 7 Months Left!

I don´t have to much to say this week, it was a really good week! Things here are great in the area
 i´m serving in! 

Because i dont have much to say ill just make a pros and cons list off the top of my head of things this week that happened or that have been happening or will happen soon.

Pros:
Baptism
new investigators to church
not sick
new transfer
same companion: Elder Combs
Thanksgiving
7 months left
Christmas Skype coming up

Cons:
rain and muddy streets
HOT AS HECK
Satan
Love Handles



that´s all i can think of for now


this week i found a nice scripture that i think will be of great worth to me in certain aspects of my life, and i hope it can do the same for each of you.

It talks about how Prayer + Fasting = Answers
We all have doubts or questions, sometimes prayer alone might not be enough to get the answers we need... well.. it is enough, but sometimes we are just too hard in our hearts to hear the answer we are given with prayer alone, so i figured that accompanied with fasting is the perfect way to be able to really get what we are searching for. I´m not sure if that´s doctrine so don´t quote me on that.. just a personal thought i had this week in my study! 

Alma 5:46

Elder Fuchs

1. my buddy Elder johnsons last day

 

2. Our zone killin it with the baptisms!
3. Elder Combs and I were walking and we found this cool spot, so we sat on some cinder blocks and ate a couple mangoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment