Monday, February 1, 2016

February 1, 2016 Its HOT.

well its getting hot in here..

so put on your baptismal clothes..

we had our little friends hoopes and Esdor get baptized this last Saturday!! it was amazing to get my first baptism:) it is an amazing feeling of happiness!!

also I just wanted to share a couple of experiences I had this week with some of our progressing families..

Jose and Nilsa, they are an amazing couple that is doing super great! they both came to church this last week and have been for some time!

when we visit him we can always feel the spirit suuuuper strong. and he knows what he needs to do and that when he does it everything will be okay.

well he has been struggling getting work lately and so he has been having a hard time with rent coming up and him still having to put food on the table for him and his girl. so we had a super great lesson with him on Saturday night I think it was and told them they needed to get their priorities in line with gods and he will bless him and help him with whatever he needs. well today we called him to see if we could pass by tonight and he said for us to call him back because he was working!

that is amazing to me. sometimes I think as a missionary or even member of the church we get in the habit of saying things. and saying things. but do we really believe them? that they can happen? that we will be blessed? well I know that god does want to help us. and just as he has helped me , this week he has helped our good friend Jose! so that is a testimony strengthener right there for me:) 

and this week I wanna challenge each of you just like it says in the scriptures, to prove god. do what he wants you to do and what you know is right, and see if he will not bless you.

I love this gospel and the happiness and help it can bring people who are even in the worst circumstances of not having work to be able to have food at home.

also I want to share an amazing scripture I found this morning in my personal study!

Romans 6:6&23

look it up. its a good one:)

also . shoutout to my mom and dad. I finally got my Christmas package.
and shoutout to marquelle and mckall for sending me Christmas cards:)

Hope you all have a great week!

elder fuchs

No comments:

Post a Comment