Monday, December 28, 2015

December 28, 2015 Christmas!


Guess who got to talk with their family?
thats right.
every missionary around the world.
what a blessing. hahah it was great:) 
sorry but this week i dont even remember what happened because of the skyping with my family!
but my last weeks email wouldnt send for some reason! 
everything is good and we actually had a baptism last sunday... well kinda. 
it was a family i was teaching in my last area that me and Elder Ence had found and taught, we knew they would get baptized but i got transferred so i didnt get to do the actual baptism. but THEY GOT BAPTIZED! thats what matters:) it was Comfort his wife Sithembile and his sister nothando:) their son will be baptized after the holidays!
super nice. well thats about it! im super jealous of everyone basking in the snow in utah, i saw there was a TON of it. so. im jealous!
but everything is okay here and nothing too new has happened!
i want to share some scriptures i came across this week that are super nice:)
Mosiah 26:29
talks about forgiveness and how we can let go
Alma 42:16
talks about how we still need 
correction from sin and 
cannot choose our punishment.
i know i havent made the best choices in my life. but i am grateful that i am able to let go of things that would otherwise drag me down. 
going into this new year, no matter what happens i can say that i am where i want to be doing what i need to be doing! there is no greater thing for me to help me change and become better:) the atonement is real! and my new years goal is to use it even more this next year, and help other receive the blessings it can bring to them and their family:)
Have a Good week!
Elder Fuchs

No comments:

Post a Comment