Monday, October 19, 2015

#8 "Transfers!!"


My first transfer is DOWNNN.
that went by quick! i only have to do that like 15 more times..
sweet. hahaha ill be home before i know it!

im excited to really see these investigators we have progress! i honestly hope they do! our branch really needs it.

I hope things really go as planned this next transfer and we really get some progression! its always sad when we have to tell people we cant visit them anymore because they wont do anything we ask them to. but as missionaries of the church of jesus christ of latter-day saints we are here to find those who are prepared. those who maybe arent quite prepared, maybe we're just here to set the path for someone down the line. My only hope is that my companion and I are doing all that we can and all that we should to be able to have the blessings of the mission.

I know that if we do everything we can, Elder Ence and Elder Fuchs will be blessed! 
I hope you guys will keep me in your prayers these next few weeks as much as i keep you in mine:)
thanks so much to the few that emailed! it means a lot to missionaries:)

elder Fuchs

elder ence and me goin to church
our Branch mission leader and me hahaha
me and sister Jill (one of the members)

No comments:

Post a Comment